Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Free TRANSFORMICE Fraises!

               TRANSFORMICE APPROVED!


Please, DO NOT get caught hacking or downloading "free" fraises anywhere on the internet! That is illegal and will get you BANNED. Lucky for YOU this method I'm about to show you is 100% legit, allowed by tfm, no bannable and will work no matter what.


Really?!? Free way to get Fraises! Let's get started!
But first lets answer some questions you may have or just right on along to the wesbite to get started!

Click this banner bellow to get started!

Can't see the banner? Just go to this link instead! Use MY links to get added bonuses = more fraises!
http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1276657887


  What is this website you are trying to get me to visit?
-It is a website in which you do easy fast in exchange for fraises/money.

  Free? Is this real and legal? How is this possible!
-This is all free and legal thanks to a website called Points2Shop.

  So do I just go to the link and get me some free fraises?
-No one will just give you free money for nothing. It is 100% free and extremely fast but you will have to work a little for it.

 Grrr.... So how does this site work?
-You basically sign up for newsletters and complete easy surveys/play games/ watch videos. You then get paid in points which you can spend on anything you want. In this case fraises for transformice.

  Will this cost me anything and do I have to give my private information?

-NO. This cost nothing and they will not ask you for your bank account number!

How long will this take me?

Not long at all! Just do a few surveys and you'll be done before you know it!

I don't really like to show off colors, but I have bought aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of custimations for items i don't use. Here are a few pictures of people me and people who have used this method to get FREE FRAISES!
(Message me your picture and I'll put it up on this blog!)

Dat bow!

My sisters account, girl version of me!

Dope

He got it for free!

<>Wow! This is way to good to be true. I am starting to think this awesomeness is a scam...

<>That is where you are WRONG. I have purchase proof showing you that I HAVE bought fraises without spending a dime! Message me in game as well in game and I will help you out so one day you can become beautiful like me in game!
<>



Need more proof? Go check out these testimonials from people around the world!
http://www.points2shop.com/testimonials

Click on the banner bellow to get started!







So I went to the website, SIGNED UP COMPLETELY, and did 1-2 surveys which were incredibly easy and took nearly 1 min each. Now what?

-You sir, are probably done! Now just go to the rewards section on Points2Shop website.
Click on either PayPal or Mastercard/Visa depending on which ever you want, wait for an email to be sent to you given you the card number, and just enter the details in TFM and YOU ARE DONE!
 Enjoy your free fraises!
(Card value depends on how many points you use to buy it.

STOP WAISTING TIME GO NOOOOOW!
 Share with friends!





4 comments: